- Assessment of personal resources for safe driving – The principles of medicalpsychological Assessment in Germany (Order form, pdf file)
- A European Model of Assessment and Rehabilitation (Nickel, W. R., Pwp file)
- ETSC-News Drink Driving Monitor (May 2013)
- Evaluation results of the medical and psychological assessment (MPA) in Germany (Ziegler, H., an article)
- Evaluation results of the medical and psychological assessment (MPA) in Germany (Ziegler, H. Pwp file)
- EVA – MPU – Zur Legalbewährung alkoholauffälliger Kraftfahrer (Hilger, N et al., an article)
- Traffic psychology in Germany (DeVol, D.. et al., Pwp file)
- SPEED-02: On the efficiency of a psychological rehabilitation program (DeVol, D. et al, an article)
- PSYCHOLOGICAL AND MEDICAL ASSISTANCE FOR SAFE MOBILITY (an article)
- The legal framework for assessing fitness to drive in selected European countries (Schuhfried fact sheet)
- Advancing Sustainable safety (SWOV, 2006)
- Traffic psychology international on a common European curriculum for postgraduate education in traffic psychology (Sucha, M., et al., an article)
- Car accident cause analysis (Bartl, G. & Hager, B.)
- Analysis of driver rehabilitation programmes (Bartl, G.)
- Enhancing the development of traffic psychology in the Czech Republic (Ralf, R., Sucha, M., & Zamecnik, P.) – report on two years of co-operation between Department of Psychology, Palacký University in Olomouc, the Centre for Traffic Research CDV in Brno, and FACTUM Traffic and Social Analyses in Vienna.
- Keynotes and recommendations: “Performance tests in driver assessment” (Herle, Sucha, Pereira da Silva & Wagner), 2015 (pdf)
- Beyond shame and guilt: What’s inside a hit and run accident (Ludo Kluppels, BRSI)
- Hit & run: Accidents involving the escape of one driver: An overview of the occurrence in Belgium and other European countries (Heike Martensen & Ludo Kluppels, BRSI)
Assessment of personal resources for safe driving The principles of medical psychological assessment in Germany (Jürgen Brenner-Hartmann et al, 2014) (pdf).
Special issue of TOTS journal (Transactions on Transport Sciences): Human factors in traffic (vol. 9., issue 2, 2018).